Our covid-19 strategy
- Plexiglas at the reception.
- Info poster at the reception with guidelines to make your stay safe and fun.
- Disinfection dispensers in all important places.
- Social distance signaling and signage.
- Common areas and touch points are disinfected several times a day.
The entire Adagio team has been briefed on government guidelines and trained on our operational procedures including enhanced hygiene measures, working with face masks, respecting distance and priority rules, not entering rooms in the presence, disinfecting common touch points on a frequent basis and so much Lake. If more information is required, please indicate this.
- We will send you an email a few days before the arrival date asking for confirmation of your arrival time and the contact details of 1 person coming to stay. The latter is an obligation imposed by the government in function of contact tracing. Only the government will use this data if necessary.
- Check-in is possible from 3 pm so that we can thoroughly clean and disinfect the rooms.
- The room keys are disinfected before handing over.
- Note: Please do not stay with any disease symptoms that may indicate Covid-19, or if you have been in contact with any person who has or has had any symptoms of Covid-19 in the 14 days before your planned stay.
We serve you with a mouth mask and a smile in our eyes.
3. Your stay
- The 1.5-meter distance regulations must also be respected in Hotel Adagio and a mouth mask is mandatory from the age of 12 where this rule cannot be used, eg in places with narrow passages.
- The priority rules on the ground floor are indicated by white and red arrows on the floor. Persons who move in the direction of the white arrow always have priority over persons who move in the direction of the red arrow. Please always respect this as well as limit movements within Adagio.
- If you show any symptoms of illness during your stay, please report this immediately to the reception and inform your doctor.
- Please open the window every time you leave the room for a long time. The cleaning of the rooms can start after there has been a thorough ventilation for 10 minutes.
- The guest articles must be removed from the room according to government regulations and are available at the reception.
- You can have breakfast from 8am to 10.30am. Please make a reservation for breakfast as the number of people in the 2 rooms is limited.
- Always disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the breakfast room.
- Please wait at the breakfast counter until you are escorted to your table. The breakfast staff will serve you at the table, tables and chairs will be thoroughly disinfected after each use.
- Please check out before 11:00 and check with the reception first whether it is not too busy at the counter. Payment with bankcard is preferred. The key cards must be deposited in the key dropbox at the reception.
The Adagio team wishes you a pleasant stay!
We are following government guidelines closely and are now working out our strategy to provide you – with regard to the health of all – our good service in our lovely family hotel.
In order to respond to this exceptional situation, we have adjusted our cancellation policy:
- For arrivals in August and September: in case of lockdown you can cancel your booking free of charge up to 48 hours in advance and you will not be charged.
- If you have already paid for your stay and you have to cancel because of lockdown, you will receive a voucher for the full amount. To be used as soon as the situation has normalized, until the end of May 2021.
Experience the good in Knokke-Heist
Knokke-Heist has developed an ambitious marketing plan for summer 2020.
- Luxurious facilities for shoppers such as toilets, lockers, charging points, parcel locker, shopping shuttle; Exclusive experience: striking art installations, special street art, impressive floral art, gastronomic ten-day, fashion week, art opening weekend …
Take a look here for a small preview.
For questions or information, please contact us on 050 62 48 44 or via email@example.com