Our covid-19 strategy
- Plexiglas at the reception.
- Co2 meter
- Info poster at the reception with guidelines to make your stay safe and fun.
- Disinfection dispensers in all important places.
- Social distance signaling and signage.
- Common areas and touch points are disinfected several times a day.
The entire Adagio team has been briefed on government guidelines and trained on our operational procedures including enhanced hygiene measures, respecting distance and priority rules, not entering rooms in the presence, disinfecting common touch points on a frequent basis and so much Lake. If more information is required, please indicate this.
- Check-in is possible from 3 pm so that we can thoroughly clean and disinfect the rooms.
- The room keys are disinfected before handing over.
- Note: Please do not stay with any disease symptoms that may indicate Covid-19, or if you have been in contact with any person who has or has had any symptoms of Covid-19 in the 14 days before your planned stay.
3. Your stay
- The 1.5-meter distance regulations must also be respected in Hotel Adagio.
- The priority rules on the ground floor are indicated by white and red arrows on the floor. Persons who move in the direction of the white arrow always have priority over persons who move in the direction of the red arrow. Please always respect this as well as limit movements within Adagio.
- If you show any symptoms of illness during your stay, please report this immediately to the reception and inform your doctor.
- Please open the window every time you leave the room for a long time. The cleaning of the rooms can start after there has been a thorough ventilation for 10 minutes.
- The guest articles must be removed from the room according to government regulations and are available at the reception.
- You can have breakfast from 7.30am to 10.30am.
- Always disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the breakfast room.
- Please wait at the breakfast counter, tables and chairs will be thoroughly disinfected after each use.
- Please disinfect your hands every time you want to take something from the buffet.
- Please check out before 11:00 and check with the reception first whether it is not too busy at the counter.
- Payment with bankcard is preferred.
- The key cards must be deposited in the key dropbox at the reception.
The Adagio team wishes you a pleasant stay!
We are following government guidelines closely and are now working out our strategy to provide you – with regard to the health of all – our good service in our lovely family hotel.
For questions or information, please contact us on 050 62 48 44 or via firstname.lastname@example.org